• Register
Welcome to Ask the Expert, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the expert and other members of the community.

User Dr. Neera Agrawal

Member for: 6 months
Type: Registered user
Full name:

Activity by Dr. Neera Agrawal

Score: 4,400 points (ranked #1)
Questions: 0
Answers: 92 (2 chosen as best)
Comments: 3
Voted on: 0 questions, 0 answers
Gave out: 0 up votes, 0 down votes
Received: 1 up vote, 0 down votes

Wall for Dr. Neera Agrawal

Please log in or register to post on this wall.
Hello mam, please send me ur email-id.. i want to consult you for eye problem
May 1 by Seema
Dear Ankur
You will need to come for detailed check up..then we can help you.
You may be suffering from allergy or dry eye. The treatment will be different in both the cases.Regards
Jan 27 by Dr. Neera Agrawal
Due to allergic problem redness in eyes.

Some times irritation And water comes out.

I consult with doctor, as per her saying lubricant pores gets blocked whenever i come in contact with allergic substances (air, water, tomatos Etc.). These blocked pores damages cornea.

Also having problem with lights. During day time I have to wear goggles, without it eyes would not open. Seems to be having photophobia.

This problem is for more than 4-5 years.

please suggest.
Jan 26 by ankur251086
Dear Wasim
17 number can be corrected with ICL surgery provided your parameters are normal for the procedure. the cost of ICL surgery is Rs. 60,000/- per eye.
Please let me know if you need any more information.
Jan 7 by Dr. Neera Agrawal
mere dono eyes ka number 17 hai  mujhe apne dono eyes oppretion Mar ke  dekh karane hai  tu is mai kitna  charge lage  ga  plz tell me
Jan 7 by wasim